U.S.cleaning products market trends,estimations, and dynamics of the U.S. cleaning products market size from 2020 to 2030 to identify the prevailing opportunity
PORTLAND, OREGON, UNITED STATES, November 30, 2023 /EINPresswire.com/ — The U.S. cleaning products market was valued at $1,957.9 million in 2020, and is projected reach $2,898.5 million by 2030, registering a CAGR of 4.1% from 2021 to 2030.Technological advancements are becoming one of the major needs among manufacturers in different industries. This is due to the rise in consumer inclination toward innovative and electronic durables which are replacing the conventional products in the market. These factors coupled with increasing innovations in the market shaping the U.S. cleaning products market trends among the consumers. The manual cleaning products market is one of the markets which is expected to be hampered by electronic mops, vacuum cleaners, and others.
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐏𝐃𝐅 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 : https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/14679
The e-commerce platforms are booming all across the world and US is one of the prominent countries to support online retailing. The consumers in the country are also preferring online shopping owing to the ease of access and home delivery facilities.
Brooms generated the highest revenue in 2020. California accounted for around approximately 13% share of the U.S. cleaning products market in 2020, and is anticipated to exhibit notable growth in the coming years. Economic upsurge, increased disposable income, and rise in dual-income households have improved the adoption of new and innovative brooms and mops in the U.S. cleaning products market, fueling the U.S. cleaning products market growth. In addition, growth in commercial sector and investment in real estate are anticipated to drive the demand for these products. However, high competition majorly in high populated states such as California and Texas is one of the major factors that restrains the growth of U.S. cleaning products industry.
On the basis of product type, the U.S. cleaning products market is classified into brooms, mops, brushes, and others. The big box retailers accounted for the largest market share of approx. 32% in 2020. However, the others (online retailers) segment is expected to register the highest growth rate of 6.6% CAGR.
The U.S. cleaning products market is classified into several states in the country such as Washington, Oregon, Massachusetts, Colorado, California, Florida, Texas, and rest of the U.S. By state, California accounted for majority of the share in the market in 2020, and is expected to maintain its dominance due to increase in number of households and rise in GDP in the market. However, Oregon is expected to show the highest growth rate, owing to increased disposable income of individuals, thus. creating growth opportunities for competitors.
𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬 :
-Procter & Gamble
-Gordon Brush Mfg. Co., Inc.
-The Libman Company
-Carolina Mop Manufacturing Co
-American Textile & Supply, Inc.
-Brush Research Manufacturing Co Inc.
-Carlisle Sanitary Maintenance Products Inc.
𝐈𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐲 𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐮𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 : https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/14679
𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲 :
• By product type segment, the broom segment accounted for the highest U.S. cleaning products market share in 2020, growing at a CAGR of 4.2% and brushes was the fastest growing type with a CAGR of 4.6% between the years 2021 and 2030
• By distribution channel, the big box retailers segment accounted for about 30% of market share in 2020. However, the others category is expected to grow at a higher CAGR of 6.6% during the period of U.S. cleaning products market forecast, owing to the rapid expansion of online retailers in the market
• By state, California accounted for about 12.4% of the overall U.S. cleaning products market size by share and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.9% during the forecast period
• Online sales channels are expected to gain prominence in the upcoming years.
𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃-𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑(𝐓𝐢𝐥𝐥 30 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 2023) – 𝐁𝐮𝐲 𝐍𝐨𝐰 & 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 : https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/checkout-final/9e849706b23e7a653c9d9475621fb398
𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 :
• This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current U.S. cleaning products market trends, estimations, and dynamics of the U.S. cleaning products market size from 2020 to 2030 to identify the prevailing opportunity.
• The key countries in all the major regions are mapped based on their market share.
• Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
• A comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided.
• An in-depth analysis of the market helps determine the prevailing market opportunities.
• The report includes detailed analysis of the U.S. markets, key players, market segments, competitive scenarios, sales areas, and growth strategies.
𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒?
Q1. What is the total market value of the U.S. Cleaning Products Market report?
Q2. What would be the forecast period in the U.S. Cleaning Products Market report?
Q3. Which is the base year calculated in the U.S. Cleaning Products Market report?
Q4. Which are the top companies hold the market share in the U.S. Cleaning Products Market?
Q5. Which is the most influencing segment growing in the U.S. Cleaning Products Market report?
Q6. Which market holds the maximum market share of the U.S. Cleaning Products Market?
Q7. How the company profile has been selected?
Q8. What is the market value of the U.S. Cleaning Products Market in 2020?
𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬 :
Car Cleaning Products Market
Kitchen Cleaning Products Market
Eco-friendly Cleaning Product Market https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/eco-friendly-cleaning-product-market-A239856
Cleaning Products Market https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/cleaning-products-market-A16301
𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐔𝐬 :
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Wilmington, Delaware. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.